The solution is wokring, but it does not work for groups. If you assign an task to:
- a user, you can use the task in the worklist application.
- a user AND group, you can use/claim the task in the worklist application.
- a group, an error occurs in the assignement.
Follow the instruction in my previous article, but now use the new Java code, summary:
- Apply the SQL Authenticator in your SOA WLS environment.
- Test if users and groups can be viewed and edited.
- Shutdown the admin server and managed servers.
- Copy the dbprovider.jar to the SOA_DOMAIN/lib directory
- make changes in the SOA FMW JPS config file:
- Start admin and managed servers
- Test the worklist application with database users.
- Configure SQL Authenticator in WebLogic Server
- Add a new Identity Store.
- Add a new Service Instance.
- Change JpsContext to the new Identity store.